- Capacities: Up to 1500 M.T.P.H. at 75% loading. Smaller and larger capacities are available.
- Capacities are based on material density of 45#/ cu.ft. or 721 kg/m3.
- Heavy duty construction of components minimizes the need for external stiffeners.
- Pillow block bearings for head section and flange style bearings for boot sections.
- Heavy duty totally enclosed take up units ensure that belt stays tight and runs straight.
-These take up units can be manual, pneumatic, hydraulic or gravity.
- Oversize inspection doors on the upside of the elevator leg casing.
- Optional self cleaning boot section to ensure no cross contamination.
- Direct coupled gearbox, chain and sprocket and “V” belt drive systems are available.
- Mild, electroplated galvanized and stainless steel fabrication.
Click to download the Bucket Elevator Capacities and Features Brochure