- Sizes: from 150mm to 700mm. Larger sizes are available.
- Capacity: Up to 260MT/hr at 45% conveyor loading. Note: Screw feeders are installed under bins or under a full head of product surge resulting in 95% loading, resulting capacity of up to 550MT/hr
- Capacities are based on material density of 721kg/m3 (45lb/ft3).
- Direct drive, chain drive and “V” belt drive systems are available.
- The flighting in the inlet of a screw feeder can be multiple pitch or tapered flights.
- Heavy duty construction, mild steel, electroplated galvanized and stainless steel fabrication.
- Capital cost effective, low maintenance.
- Excellent metering qualities for batching and maximum incline ability.